Sunday, November 27, 2016

November Layouts by Kavitha

Hello 2Crafty fans,
 Kavitha here today to share my November projects.

"Attitude"
For my first layout I used the sketch from Prima BAP challenge.

2Crafty chipboard used:
Corner Swirly Heart Set
Word Circle Set 2
Soft Feather Set
Doodled Arrows



I painted the feathers with white gesso and  some pink acrylic paints.
Heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.
The circle title is heat embossed with black glitter embossing powder.


I have used Corner Swirly Heart set to frame my photo in one corner,
it is  heat embossed with white embossing powder.
The doodle arrow is painted with white gesso.




"You Are My Sunshine"
For my second layout I made a soft baby page with some fussy cut elements.

2Crafty Chipboard used:
Frame handrawn hearts
You are my sunshine
Sammi's swirls


Both the title and the flourish is heat embossed with white embossing powder 
to go with the shabby theme.


I left the heart  frame natural as it adds some contrast to the photo.
I also used the negative heart shape tucked in behind the photo.


Thank you for stopping by.