Monday, June 19, 2017

Karine's June Shares

Hi there, 2Crafty fans.

I'm here today to share with two layouts with you that I created using the gorgeous
chipboards from 2Crafty. Let's jump right in with the first one.

"Precious"


For this layout, I went with a bright green. This color feels so happy!


My layout is based on the two pieces of the Modern Swirls that I put together.
They received a coat of dark brown embossing powder.


Around my photo, I used one of the Frame Handdrawn Heart.
I heat embossed it with black embossing powder.

My title piece is part of the Fine Word Set #2. I think this is one of my most favorite
set of all times! I heat embossed the "Precious" word with white embossing powder.



I think this white title piece is perfect against the flowers and embellishments I used here.

2Crafty products used:
Frame Handdrawn Heart
Modern Swirls
Fine Word Set 2




My second layout is featuring a picture of my son.

"This Boy"

I started this layout with the Frame Lucy's Flourish as my main piece.
 I painted it with a patina metallic acrylic paint.


I then decided to add some Film Strips Small, which I embossed
with a dark blue embossing powder.


My title piece, the "This Boy" piece, is painted with a blue metallic acrylic paint.

Here are a few other details shots, for you to see the texture.






2Crafty products used:
This Boy
Frame Lucy's Flourish
Film Strips Small

I hope my layouts inspired you. Have a nice day.
Karine
xx


8 comments:

Di Garling said...

Wow, wow, wow Karine, these are both fabulous. LOVE what you do with the chippies.

Tammy Klingner said...

I love both these layouts! You know how much I love colour......you've absolutely rocked it!!

Noura Pompilla said...

Love the colors of both but i'm in love with the blue *W* but the pic of the first is very very cute :3

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Tes deux pages sont magnifiques, j'aime beaucoup !!! Bisous.

Lisa Amiet said...

WOW!! Karine these are both just stunning! Love them!

Sandra Bernard said...

Absolument fantastique!! La bleu est juste incroyable ❤️

Debbie said...

Beautiful! Love your style and placement of the chippies and flowers!

Mary Catt said...

Fabulous layouts! I just loved them!